Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ecumenical Mormon Glenn Beck addresses Knesset Committee in Israel - July 11, 2011

"... Your [g]od is my [g]od. ... That is the message I bring you. ..."

Monday morning, July 11, 2011, Glenn Beck spoke to the Israeli Knesset Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Affairs Committee, chaired by MK Danny Danon (Likud)

Excerpt of ecumenical Mormon Glenn Beck's words to Committee of the Israeli Knesset:

"... Your [g]od is my [g]od. ... That is the message I bring you from the people I know. ..."

From video (at approx. 20+ seconds):
Glenn Beck voices support in Knesset [ CCL: actually before a Knesset Committee ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3LqS3yyG3w&feature=player_embedded


‘Your God [ CCL: sic - god ] Is My God [ CCL: sic - god ]’: Beck Delivers Speech Before Jewish Politicians, Knesset
(Updated With New Pictures & Video)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/your-people-is-my-people-beck-delivers-speech-before-jewish-politicians-knesset/
Posted on July 11, 2011

Read and download the complete report here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...