Haven't we already exported enough American manufacturing jobs and American manufacturing factories overseas to Mexico, China, etc. ???
Tell your Congressman to say NO to emplacing another building block establishing a European Union-type of regional government
Send an e-mail now to your Congressman to vote NO to CAFTA:
go to: http://capwiz.com/jbs/home/
Enter your ZIP Code and click "Go"
Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard and ask for your Congressman by name at: 1-202-224-3121
See also http://www.thelibertycommittee.org/
"... where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." 2 Corinthians 3:17
Independent * candidate for U.S. House of Representatives
US House District #2, South Carolina
* American Christian for a Biblically-based constitutional republic
June 30, 2005
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:25:21 -0500
From: The John Birch Society firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Five Good Reasons Why You Need to Convince Your Congressman to Vote NO on CAFTA!
Your help is urgently needed to convince a majority in the House of Representatives to vote NO on CAFTA.
Here is the situation:
- Today (June 29) the Senate Finance Committee voted to send the CAFTA agreement to the full Senate for a vote. The Senate is expected to vote in favor of CAFTA yet this week. However, the House is not expected to vote on CAFTA until after Congress reconvenes on July 11th. The House vote is expected to be very close.
- So, based on time left to work and the expected closeness of the vote, please focus your STOP CAFTA! efforts on your representative.
- Republican party leaders and the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) are trying to mislead congressman into thinking CAFTA has no impact on U.S. independence. In fact, the Office of the USTR has very recently released a CAFTA Policy Brief, "CAFTA Does Not Undermine U.S. Sovereignty." (PDF)
- However, the truth is that CAFTA would seriously undermine U.S. sovereignty. STOPCAFTA.com has just posted a new analysis of the CAFTA agreement, "CAFTA's Threats to U.S. Independence," with five important ways that CAFTA threatens U.S. independence based on direct quotes from the CAFTA agreement.
Please help preserve American independence by:
- Confronting your congressman and/or his staff with the "CAFTA's Threats to U.S. Independence" document and challenging him or his staff to read the agreement, especially the passages quoted in the "CAFTA's Threats" document. Tell him that you are strongly opposed to CAFTA based on its serious threats to American independence, and that you would very much appreciate his help in upholding our nation's independence by voting NO on CAFTA. A new online letter to Congress against CAFTA based on the "CAFTA's Threats" document is now available.
- Mobilizing your networks of influence immediately to multiply your efforts to convince your congressman to vote NO on CAFTA. Forward this email alert to inspire them to help.
- You should also contact state legislators, businessmen, professionals, and local government officials. Passage of CAFTA would negatively impact them all.
This truly is the best chance in a long time for demolishing a key building block in the globalists' house of world order, and thereby building momentum for our long-term campaign to preserve our country's precious independence!
"We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States...."
- Declaration of Independence, 1776
You are receiving this e-mail because you have subscribed to The John Birch Society Alert List as: CCL@ChristianLifeandLiberty.net
To unsubscribe, reply to this message with the subject "Unsubscribe." To contact the staff, visit: http://www.jbs.org/alerts/
Be sure to check out our other lists:
Get US out! of the United Nations Alert List
STOP the FTAA Alert List