Friday, December 11, 2009

The Feminism of the Mothers is the Destruction of the Daughters

www.visionforumministries.org/issues/family/the_feminism_of_the_mothers_is.aspx

by Sarah Zes, January 14, 2004

[emphasis added]

I would like to begin by giving all glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ for granting me life ­ both physically and spiritually ­ and to my parents for their sacrifice in raising me and the example they have been to me of godly parents. Because of them, I stand before you today as a survivor of the abortion holocaust that has snuffed out the lives of one-third of my generation, including the two precious little girls, Deborah and Sarah, that we honored today. Though they have no voice, their testimony speaks volumes.

Read and dowload the complete report here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...