"Supreme legislative, executive, and judicial power is vested in the pope,..."
Political Handbook of the World: 1993, "Vatican City State," p. 916, edited by Arthur S. Banks, 1993
"... the Vatican City State, the smallest independent [political] entity in the world,..." ibid., p. 915
"Political Status: Independent sovereign state, under papal temporal [political] government; international status governed by the Lateran Treaty with Italy [Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini] of February 11, 1929." ibid., p. 915
Monetary Unit: The Vatican has the right to issue papal coinage. ibid., p. 915
The sovereign political Vatican City State has a Secretary of State. ibid., p. 915
The pope "serves concurrently as bishop of Rome, supreme pontiff of the Universal Church [sic], primate of Italy, archbishop and metropolitan of the Province of Rome, and sovereign of the Vatican City State." ibid., p. 915
Americans, please take note, the combination of civil governmental and religious offices of the Pope is the antithesis of the American principle of the separation of civil and ecclesiastical authority, jurisdiction, and power. In this one political and religious figure, who is vested as "pope" with the simultaneous, dual titles of both Sovereign Head of State and Supreme Ecclesiastical leader of the Roman Catholic Church [sic].
So when Pope Bendict XVI comes to visit George W. Bush in the White House on April 16, 2008, this is both a meeting of two international political heads of state, and, at the same time, a meeting between the US President and the Religious Leader of the NWO's one-world (false) religion of Roman Catholicism. The Vatican was not formally recognized diplomatically by the United States until 1984 under "conservative" President Ronald Reagan.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,..." Hosea 4:6
"O My people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12
"... I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matt. 16:18
Steve Lefemine, pro-life missionary
dir., Columbia Christians for Life
PO Box 50358, Columbia, SC
March 18, 2008/ Revised April 11, 2008
Roman Catholicism is NOT Biblical Christianity
Rome's Pope to meet Muslims; furthers NWO goal of one-world (false) Religion
The anti-Christian New World Order (NWO) has three main planks:
1) one-world civil ('political') Government
2) one-world Money
3) one-world (false) Religion
Sovereign Head of Vatican City State (Pope) to visit the USA April 15-20, 2008
"Official" web-site for Benedict's visit:
Link to the enclosed information was found here:
[emphasis and [sic] corrections added]
Pope Benedict XVI's Itinerary
April 15-20, 2008
- Tuesday, April 15
- Arrival at Andrews Air Force Base. Greeting by President Bush and Mrs. Bush. Also present will be local dignitaries of the church and the apostolic nuncio.
- Wednesday, April 16, 10:30 a.m.
- President Bush and the First Lady meet the Holy Father [sic] on the south lawn of the White House.. This is only the second time in history that a pontiff has visited the White House. At the end of the welcoming ceremony, a private meeting is scheduled for the Holy Father [sic] and the President, while dignitaries of the two states also meet.
- Wednesday, April 16, 5:30 p.m.
- Private prayer service and meeting with the 350 bishops of the United States at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Before the prayer service, which will be held in the crypt of the Shrine, there will be outdoor photo opportunities of the public welcoming the pope to this national church.
- Thursday, April 17, 10:00 a.m.
- The pope will offer Mass at the new Nationals Park in Washington. This will be the first non-baseball event in the park, and Catholics from around the country are making plans to attend.
- Thursday, April 17, 5 p.m.
- The heads of the more than 200 Catholic colleges and universities in the United States and superintendents from the 195 Catholic dioceses have been invited to an address by Pope Benedict XVI on the importance of Catholic education. The address will be on the campus of The Catholic University of America, the only college in the United States operated by the bishops.
- Thursday, April 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Jews and representatives of other religions will meet the Holy Father [sic] at the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center, next door to Catholic University.
- Friday, April 18, 10:45 a.m.
- Pope Benedict XVI will address the United Nations, after an early morning flight to New York.
- Friday, April 18, 6 p.m.
- Prayer service with leaders from other Christian denominations [sic] at St. Joseph's Church, founded by German Catholics, in Manhattan.
- Saturday, April 19, 9:15 a.m.
- Mass for priests, deacons and members of religious orders at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in the heart of New York City.
- Saturday, April 19, 4:30 p.m.
- The Holy Father [sic] will meet with young Catholics, including 50 youngsters with a range of disabilities, at St. Joseph Seminary in Yonkers. Thousands of young people, including hundreds of seminarians, are expected to participate in a rally/prayer service and to hear the pope speak.
- Sunday, April 20, 9:30 a.m.
- The Holy Father [sic] will visit Ground Zero, the site of the disaster at the World Trade Center.
- Sunday, April 20, 2:30 p.m.
- Mass at Yankee Stadium will bring this historic visit to a close. The 200th anniversary of the Baltimore Archdiocese’s designation as an archdiocese, as well as the birth of four dioceses – Boston, New York, Louisville and Philadelphia – will be highlighted during the Mass.
- Sunday, April 20, 8 p.m.
- Shepherd One lifts off from John F. Kennedy airport in the Brooklyn Diocese, heading east to the Eternal City.
- For ticket information on events, please visit the Web sites of the Archdiocese of Washington and the Archdiocese of New York.