- John McCain supports exceptions to a ban on abortion.
- John McCain has repeatedly voted to fund ESCR
- John McCain has voted to fund Planned Parenthood
- John McCain has voted to fund selected surgical abortions
- John McCain has voted to fund chemical abortions
- John McCain has voted to fund fornication
- John McCain has voted to fund government distribution of contraceptive and abortifacient birth control to unmarried adolescents, even if their parents object !!!
- John McCain is not supporting a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution
- John McCain is not supporting legislation in the US Senate similar to US House bills HR 618 ("Right to Life Act") and HR 2597 ("Sanctity of Life Act"), which would end abortion in America if they became law (see bills at: http://thomas.loc.gov)
Being "Pro-Life" means agreeing with God about the Sanctity of the Human Life that He has Created ! God has already spoken : Exodus 20:13 (KJB) - "Thou shalt not kill." [murder]
REASONS WHY JOHN McCAIN IS NOT PRO-LIFE, AND WHY CHRISTIAN PRO-LIFERS CANNOT VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN :
1) Pro-Abort John McCain supports several exceptions to a ban on abortion, John McCain is NOT Pro-Life !!!
USA Today - News - Politics - Presidential candidates on abortion - John McCain on abortion http://asp.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/issues.aspx?i=9&c=11
"Arizona Sen. John McCain, a Republican, opposes abortion except in cases of rape or incest or to protect the life of the pregnant woman."
Overturn Roe v. Wade, but keep incest & rape exceptions
McCain said he thought Roe v. Wade should be overturned and said he would support exceptions to a ban on abortion in cases of rape, incest, and when the mother's life is in danger.
Source: Boston Globe, p. A11 Jan 22, 2000
2) Pro-Abort John McCain has repeatedly voted to fund human embryo destruction, John McCain is NOT Pro-Life !!!
Supports federal funding of embryonic stem cell research
Q: Would you expand federal funding of embryonic stem cell research?
A: I believe that we need to fund this. This is a tough issue for those of us in the pro-life community. I would remind you that these stem cells are either going to be discarded or perpetually frozen. We need to do what we can to relieve human suffering. It's a tough issue. I support federal funding.
Source: 2007 GOP primary debate, at Reagan library, hosted by MSNBC May 3, 2007 www.issues2000.org/Social/John_McCain_Abortion.htm#8
CFR Pro-Abort John "McC-Amnesty" McCain repeatedly voted to fund human embryo destruction
John McCain is NOT Pro-Life !
AGAIN ! - Pro-abort, CFR-member, Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain (R-AZ) voted AGAIN ! for federally-funded embryo destruction - destroying early human life with taxpayer dollars
Voted on April 11, 2007 to pass S.5 (Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007)
Pro-abort, CFR-members, Republican Senators John McCain and Bill Frist vote to federally fund embryo destruction and experimentation
McCain and Frist, possible Republican candidates for U.S. President in 2008, already support "exceptions" to a ban on surgical abortion,...
3) Pro-Abort John McCain has voted for HHS funding with surgical abortion, chemical abortion, and fornication funding:
Pro-Abort McCain voted for HHS funding with surgical abortion, chemical abortion, and fornication funding:
Proof McCain Voted For Federal Taxpayer Abortion Funding
January 31, 2008
4) Pro-Abort John McCain is not supporting the Republican Party National Platform calling for a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution.
The 2004 Republican Party National Platform states, concerning the sanctity of human life:
"We say the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution," and "we endorse legislation to make it clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children. Our purpose is to have legislative and judicial protection of that right against those who perform abortions."
(text of 2004 Republican Party National Platform according to Tim Russert, "Meet the Press," during an interview on November 4, 2007, with another Republican candidate in the GOP presidential primary - www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21623208/page/3/ )
Title: To implement equal protection under the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution for the right to life of each born and preborn human person.
(see this current US House bill (with over 100 co-sponsors) at: http://thomas.loc.gov)
5) Pro-Abort John McCain is not supporting legislation in the US Senate similar to US House bills HR 618 ("Right to Life Act" - with over 100 co-sponsors !) and HR 2597 ("Sanctity of Life Act" - which also invokes the Article III., Section 2. authority in the US Constitution for the US Congress to remove this legislation from the (appellate) juridisdiction of the US Supreme Court).
If HR 618 or HR 2597 were to become law, they would end abortion in America; especially in the case of HR 2597, which removes appellate jurisdiction from the US Supreme Court. Pro-lifers have been duped for decades into believing that the only real way to end abortion was for a change in personnel on the US Supreme Court, so that they would one day, someday, overturn Roe v. Wade. This is false. Child-murder-by-abortion could have been brought down 35 years ago, and still can be now, if legal "personhood" is statutorily vested at fertilization, with no exceptions, for all human beings. However, it never will be if pro-lifers in America continue to allow themselves to be duped, out of ignorance or out of fear, into voting for pro-life frauds for political office. Don't waste your vote on a pro-abort !!!
See both bills (HR 618 and HR 2597) in the US House at: http://thomas.loc.gov - there are no companion bills known to be in the US Senate.
John McCain is NOT Pro-Life !!!
Being "Pro-Life" means agreeing with God about the Sanctity of the Human Life that He has Created !
Exodus 20:13 (KJB) - "Thou shalt not kill." [murder]
"Personhood Song" - Artist: Tony Funderbunk (4:06 - audio link)
"Give an unborn baby personhood..."
"If My people [Christians], which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray,and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways [sins of commission and omission]; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land [America, or any nation]." 2 Chronicles 7:14
"But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it." Psalm 94:15, KJB
"Contemporary Christian Artist: Tim Juillet"
(scroll down to song in player window in upper right of home page)
No King but King Jesus! (Yeshua Messiah)
Declarations and Evidences of Christian Faith in Americas Colonial Charters, State Constitutions, and other Historical Documents during over 375 Years of American History: 1606 to 1982
"... I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matt. 16:18
Steve Lefemine, pro-life missionary
dir., Columbia Christians for Life
PO Box 50358
February 2, 2008/ Revised February 20, 2008
Post a Comment