Fred Thompson is a member of the pro-North American Union, anti-American-sovereignty organization of globalist elites, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR):
2006 and 2007 Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Membership Rosters
See a concise overview article about the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) at:
"The Definition of Tyranny," The New American (May 15, 1995), by John F. McManus
See numerous links below exposing Washington-Insider, CFR-member, Pro-Abort, Anti-Free Speech (McCain-Feingold campaign finance "reform"), former Republican US Senator Fred Thompson, now GOP candidate for US President, for the NWO Illuminati Establishment Insider candidate that he truly is.
"... I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18
Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ)
Steve Lefemine, pro-life missionary
dir., Columbia Christians for Life
PO Box 50358, Columbia, SC 29250
January 1, 2008
THE E-MAIL BELOW WAS SENT OUT JUNE 13, 2007 AS PART OF THE EFFORT TO EXPOSE "PHONEY" FRED THOMPSON FOR THE PRO-ABORT, ANTI-FREE SPEECH, CFR-MEMBER, WASHINGTON-INSIDER, ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE THAT THE FORMER SENATOR ACTUALLY IS.
Fred Thompson / CFR / North American Union
- The CFR is pushing the North American Union (NAU)
- Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR
See these postings below and several others vis-a-vis "Phoney" Fred Thompson, the fake "conservative," at:
http://www.christianlifeandliberty.net/, click on "News" page.
SC's National Right to Life [sic] chapter endorses Pro-Abort, CFR-member Fred Thompson
--- Fred Thompson is NOT Pro-Life !!! And neither is SCCL !!!
--- Long-time "pro-life" compromisers, and incrementalist, pro-abortion-regulation lobbyist group, and obstructionists to passing the "Right to Life Act of SC" to ban abortion in SC, South Carolina Citizens for Life, has once again endorsed a Republican Party Pro-Abortion Establishment Insider for U.S. President.
Pro-Abort Fred Thompson says don't criminalize abortion on NBC's "Meet the Press," 11/4/07
Republican presidential candidate Fred Thompson does NOT support the Republican Party platform, and does NOT support banning all abortions:
Pro-Abort Fred Thompson on YouTube: 1994, 1996, and 2007
"Pro-Choice Fred Thompson"
Fred Thompson NOT Pro-Life, June 5, 2007, on FOX News with Sean Hannity:
Fred Thompson: "I would not be and never have been for a law that says, on the state level, if I were back in Tennessee voting on this, for example, that, if they chose to criminalize a young woman, ..."
- YouTube video (Sean Hannity Helps Fred Thompson Hide His Pro-Choice Past - 01:30)
Protester confronts Fred Thompson on CFR / NAU
- 'Former Sen. Fred Thompson, a Republican presidential candidate in waiting, candidly answered a question at a campaign stop in Texas yesterday regarding his membership in the Council on Foreign Relations, sometimes referred to as a "shadow government" organization of elites with a global agenda.'
- 'In an exchange caught on YouTube that later deteriorated into a police encounter, an activist asked Thompson about his membership in the group, linking it with plans for a "North American Union."'
- Protestor removed by Houston Police - July 25, 2007